Sleep Typing
Tuesday, November 30, 2010 @ 8:25 am
Technically my alarm rings in 10 minutes.
That would be 0830.
So I'm not actually supposed to be awake now.
Just take it that I'm sleep typing or something okay?
Msts are next week.
This week is packed with studying for Msts. DUH.
Thurs: Biostats Test
Friday; DNA test.
Looks like prata plans have to be put off.
I need to exercise too.
Frustrated because.
I told my mum about food and stuff.
She bought 9 slices of bakerzin CHEESECAKE back last night.
I love CHEESECAKE.
Theres another cake coming back tonight.
She bought them because they are on special.
Like a silly one for one deal.
if thats the case, WHY BUY 9 SLICES.
Last night, we had a really full dinner, and an hour and half later she hands me this slice of new york cheese cake. URRRGH mouth watering. I put it straight back in the fridge. Its probably waiting of me right now.
I should eat it for dinner.
Did I mention?
its 3 slices of new york cheese cake (strawberry)
3 slices of oreo
and 3 slices of blackforrest.
ALL CHEEEEEESECAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KAYYYYYY, so my alarm has officially rang.
I'm awake.
Going to get ready for school now!