Tuesday, October 12, 2010 @ 4:54 pm
Spent the whole day at home.
Cause Sarah Ho has to work.
So I fried my own yaki udon.
And I'm terribly bored at home.
Caught THE HOT CHICK,
and 2 episodes of Quick Fix Meals with Robbin Miller.
Practised my piano for 1 whole hour, learning my new pieces and my chernzy.
Oh, and I finally decided to pick up the call from the unknown number.
Turns out to be those people that organise the roadshows.
She mistook me for kayam.
She was like, can I speak to ka yam please?
I was like huh? Then she read out MY number, and said, but this is ka yam's number.
Then I'm like uh......
Right.
So the roadshows are off.
So that means my weekends are freeer when school reopens.
Which is a good thing.
I can just slack at home instead.
Right now, I am really slacking my ass off.
Its just a week before school starts.
Supposed to have a packed schedule.
Oh well.
I can't help it.
Everyone else is busy except me!