dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
money is the root of all evil
Friday, October 08, 2010 @ 11:21 pm
Isn't it ironic how mummy says I have to save money.
And when i buy groceries, she says, I can't ask her back for the money.
Then how the heck do i save the money huh?
I mean, its right that I get the money back yah?
I know we aren't well off or something.
Then she ask me to save for trips.
But the thing is, when she ask me to buy stuff for the house
she expects me to use my own money.
It doesn't make sense to me.
Thats why, I dislike to buy groceries or breakfast items.
And birthday money, is for me to spend right?
But nooooo, I don't get it.
Cause everytime I go out, its still my own money right?
And ya, I just heard this non stop nagging : " save your money" blablablabla