Eating Eating & more Eating
Saturday, October 16, 2010 @ 12:18 am
Met up with clique today.
Yay.
Finally.
On the last day of last week of holiday.
We finally meet up as a clique.
And I have an album to post about where we went today.
Met up with wuwu, beth and zizi first to eat sakura buffet.
Ate lots of prawns, which zizi so lovingly peeled for me.
I think we are the only table that eat until stack out plates up cause theres no more space on the table.
Yupp, ate alot of jelly too.
Photos on fb.
Eat until really full okay.
Then watched dinner for schmucks.
Really funny and lame.
These 2 people sitting next to wuwu laughed their heads off.
So noisy.
I was laughing at their laugher more than i was laughing at the show?
After that, due to miscommunication.
Which I am so proud of.
Theresa came down too!
So it was like reunion like that.
Ziyuan also came down.
Changed dinner plans.
Went to bukit timah instead.
Beth had to work.
Then we ate at the hawker center and headed to King Albert Park's Island Creamery for a treat.
Had baked alaska.
Then took alot of pictures too.
They're all on fb!
I'm going to sleep now.
I think I'm constipated from too much food today.
Stomachaches.
 |
Sakura Buffet!
|
 |
| Island Creamery! |