Belated Alright! SURPRISEEEEE
Friday, October 22, 2010 @ 10:11 pm
So pleasantly surprised.
Got belated birthday gift from clique today.
SUPER SURPRISED.
Supposed to be only zl's present.
Cause its way too late for mine.
Then kept pestering theresa, why she don't want to give the PRESENT.
Then turns out.
I have it too!
Personalised bag.
Shocked.
Excuse me.
Take advantage of my blurness only.
Everytime lie and bluff me.
Then end up.
I believe.
I actually held on hope till end of sept.
That maybe I'll get something, end of the month or what.
When oct came.
I just lost hope.
Nevermind la.
It'll be an 18, that I'll REMEMBER.
Anyway.
Thanks girls.
Pleasantly surprised.
Whoever coordinated everything. I know your heads probably burst due to planning so much right.
Therefore,
THANK YOU SO MUCH.
OH.
I forgot to mention.
I got a personalised bag.
With my face on it.
Except that my face was covered.
And my SMART HEART carebear.
I only said I like that ONCE.
AND YOU GUYS REMEMBERED.
SO SWEEEEEEEET.