dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Yog Opening Ceromony.
Saturday, August 14, 2010 @ 10:58 pm
Caught the YOG ceromony.
Singapore still has alot to learn from CHINA i suppose.
But well WE ARE THE FIRST COUNTRY TO HOST THE FIRST YOG.
So people will remember us!
Mummy was shouting at the tv, asking the flagbearers to follow the card holders.
Super funny.
Anyway, this is YOG. Not Olympic games, we are youths.
we have fun! We don't take things seriously hor hor hor?
Great family bonding!?
Sis also shouted, ahahahah blur blur where to go?
That Mexican dude i talked to, IS THE FLAGBEARER FOR MEXICO.
hahahah okay.
whatever.
YOG has officially started.
tomorrow competition time!
I was just saying, since its the 7th month, thats why the route for the torch bearers to run over water was zig zag.
getttt it?
don't get it also never mind la.
only a few people know why.
I guessed it.
Darren Choy.
I'm psychic.
I really am.

YOG SG 2010. Nanjing China is watching. 2014 YOG.