dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Sparda Outing
Saturday, August 14, 2010 @ 12:37 am
Friday the 13th. 7th Month. Ramadan.
All in one.
So we finally had SPARDA DINNER/OUTING.
I decided to turn up late, because normally I'm the earliest.
And I end up waiting a really long time for the others. Uhhhhm.
But turns out.
I was the latest, and everyone waited for me.
It felt good, meeting up with camp mates, can you imagine?
Bonds that formed like after the CLS Camp 09/10.
Spardaaaaaa peeps like;
Jenn, Mardy,Anita, Peggy, Shu Ying, Nash, Jia Hao, Zi yuan, Darren and Linus.
Did I miss out anyone?
Well, i got lost in Raffles place mrt.
crazy.
i walked out of the level of the station control, i thought they all went upstairs yeah.
but nope, they were still on the same level.
it was really crowded there, then i had to come back down from the escalator again.
Jenn baked cookiesss. YAY. I'm going to eat them for breakfast.
Had dinner at lau pat sat.
A total of 12 people.
90 sticks of satay(0.60 each)
12 chicken wings (1.50 each, blooooodsucker)
my sugarcane was 1.70 each.
vege, 2 dishes of stingray and 1 plate of sotong.
HELL LOT OF FOOD.
DAMN NICE.
FATMAN SATAY, but i felt that the meat was the minced type.
I prefer the chunky ones that you can just pull off.
Talked alot.
Surprisingly.
wuwu cursed me.
say want me to have awkward moment, cause she not around.
HAHAH. TOOOOOO BAD.
I didn't feel awkward at all.
I think i could have talked too much too!
Talked about lecturers la.
modules la.
JYOF la.
money la.
anything under the sun.
people were so high.
cause some bought alcohol.

Then after dinner, walked down to marina promenade to catch 4 MINUTE AND BEAST.
Actually I know they were performing.
But I didn't know that I'll actually get such a chance to see them perform LIVE.
The atmosphere totally different.
I can say we were very heng.
we were just hanging around
getting free coke
waiting for the event to start
even happy just watching from the big screen far far away
then some street performer came up to us
showed us some ball tricks
suddenly we see people running
then its the security barricade that opened up
so we also rush in
then got seats
but of course not those that require passes and tickets
but of some distance away from the stage
but got chair
and from where we are seated
can see the stage
and with the help of big screeen
waaaah atmosphere was totally cannot describe over here
you must be there to feel it
its like damn good
everyone in unison
and WOOOOOOOOOOH!
superb
so 4 minute sang 5 songs
Beast also I think
waaaaah closest experience ever for a so called korean fanatic like me.
then their van drove past us too.
so some people wave.
i also la.
but abit only.
white van.
now i know what liying says when she says chase/stalk van.
hahahahahhahaha

photos aren't up yet.
not much photos anyway.
i think i looked ugly.
so heeccccck