End of YOG
Thursday, August 26, 2010 @ 11:38 pm
After a hectic 3 weeks. YOG has finally come to an end.
I think after so long, I miss it.
Though I keep complaining how I miss pork
and how I won't chicken anymore, I think I'll miss everyone.
Being a transport assistant these few weeks, I got to meet most of the athletes participating in the weightlifting, Diving and Volleyball events.
I got to meet my favourite argentina boys.
From day 1!
They are so charming okay.
Awesome people at TPH and TPC.
My transport desk team rocks.
I think we just start commsing over the walkie as and when we want.
I'll miss the times when we will check the ctm buses and yov buses timings.
I'll miss playing hangman in between.
I'll miss the friendly sercurity guards and policemen.
I'll miss the ushers.
The yog atmosphere was awesome.
so easy to make new friends.
everyone more or less helpful.
I'm glad I volunteered.
I will be studying from now on! Dont have to come back here for updates for the time being.
ARGENTINA FTW!
Oh, we got to go up to the 3m, 6m and 10m diving platform. Those with acrophobia should totally avoid that area! I'm serious. But how often do you get to go up. The height is scaary. More photos on fb!
This YOG was super memorable.
Can you believe it? #4 is Martina Fedrico and his birthday is 2 Nov. I could have posted #5's photo, but #4 looks happier, so yeaaaah. Argentina is my favourite! WOOOOOOOOOO.
There are super alot more photos taken from jeric's dslr. Hope he uploads it all soon. like real soon!