dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
The Wedding
Saturday, June 12, 2010 @ 8:13 pm
What a day! It was really warm today! Like perspiring like crazy.
Then it rained, and it became more humid.
My skin was so sticky!
Today I experienced something different. A different cultural experience!
I attended Rahayu's brother's wedding.
I got to immerse myself in the malay culture.
Rayu was a great host.
Shuffling between here and there.
With her other friends and us.
I got to see how the groom wins over the bride.
and the rhythm of the drums were really good.
The bride was so pretty, rayu says thats cause the couple is treated like king and queen on their wedding day.
How nice! The decorations were beautiful, the shape/design of the multi purpose hall kinda blended in with the purple themed malay wedding..
PICTURESSSSS.

Originally these were the people present.

and this was what was left after 2 hours.

Rayu, thanks for the invite. I really enjoyed myself today! :D