msts are over!
Thursday, June 10, 2010 @ 10:12 pm
MSTs are over! I stayed away from the computer for 5 days. Proud of me?
But I'm not exactly disconnected from the world. I have my phone, which has wifi!
So missed me or not!
My long long naggy posts.
Heard that Miss Toh is back from Dalian, she's probably going to nag at us.
When she has fixed a date with us.
Yeah.
This MST hahahhaha what the heck la.
Need brain boost.
I mean, this is crazy, brain not functioning well.
you'll know what i mean if i have told you the
SILLY MISTAKES i've made.
Today, we celebrate by going out to BBQ CHICKEN. though zizi didn't get to eat her hot hot drums, and i didn't get to eat my olive luxury due to unforeseen circumstances. I had my traditional charbroiled chicken thingy.
Super nice.
Okay, walked around city square mall with xianjie, trina,xiu jun, jerina,ying xin, wuwu, zizi, therther and beth beth. Very big group right! Called clique combination okay!
10 people in total.
Zizi bought a cute ribbon clip, that koreans wear nowadays. act cute, but its sweet lah.
Then some people bought chopsticks for their hair i think?
Then slowly, slowly, numbers started dwindling and then left with xianjie, wuwu, bethbeth,therther,zizi and ying xin.
Headed to cineleisure to meet marcus and hariz, to watch karate kid! Thats what i call clique combination, see how friendly and united we are as a course? Everyone from everywhere! No boundariess - Adam Lambert.
Karate Kid is awesome. Why do i sit with zizi all the time when theres fighting show ah.
JADEN SMITH HAS ABS FOR A 12 YEAR OLD.
HE IS SO CUTE.
AND HE MADE zizi and i teared when he still continued to fight that cheng in the tournament despite his broken leg. awwwwwww jaden smith!
and now waiting for xianjie to upload the photos.
ohohohoho. we took NEOPRINTS! HAHAHAHA cheap what. 12 dollars 9 people.