Andrea Bocelli
Saturday, May 08, 2010 @ 11:34 pm
Well, it was a good exchange for anton's concert. Though I missed his concert, i'll get a chance to hear him play again right? This marks the end of Andrea Bocelli's Asian Tour. Plus he's getting older. And you know.
His vocals are really powerful, the entire botanic gardens were filled with people.
We watched him from a screen.
It was live screening.
I saw Mrs Alex, Mrs Matthews, Wendy Wong, Lao Shi, Mrs Selvam! They sat so close to me. Said Hi!
I miss IJ days when I saw them.
Although it rained, the event wasn't cancelled.
We got goodie bag, with mosquito patch, fan, dvd, magazine, kfc 2 piece meal, ice cream, water, cookie, wet tissue, raincoat.
I did a few audio recordings.
I can try to upload it if I can.
Though its quite muffled.
I recorded it live.
Rayu will like it.
The president was at the live screening, at the swan lake.
We were just at the palm valley part.
There were fireworks.
Andrea looked so warm.
Its the weather.
The conductor was hot.
There was a live orchestra and a chorus group.
With a flutist and a soprano
They sang with so much emotion.
Though I wished I could have seen Pavarotti sing before he died.
I think Bocelli is the closest that i can get to a tenor.
Great night.
Great ambience
at the Botanic Gardens
http://ytlconcert2010.com.sg/