dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
acute muscle soreness
Tuesday, May 04, 2010 @ 10:10 pm
Suffering from acute muscle soreness. chia, zizi and i went gymming yesterday. We felt that running wasn't the best thing to start on since we haven't been exercising in ages. Just an hour, and we already felt like dying. It wasn't even intense at all, just the basics weight training and all such.

Then we headed to JP to watch IP Man 2. WOW, i tell you. Besides all the violence and the screaming and the kicking. I realized its about the pride they had for chinese martial arts and the chinese race itself. We felt so strongly during the movie, when the cursed westerners looked down on the chinese. I admire how Master Hung fought for his life, fought for his dignity, and how IP MAN finally proved that stupid twister wrong. I AM PROUD TO BE A CHINESE. Zizi and I were like cursing and swearing at the stupid man, who kept looking down on the chinese. Stupid Twister. SEE, this movie made us really proud and united. Glad I didn't miss it. Thanks to the movie. I'm even more proud of my roots.

Okay, so now, I am really tired.
had food chem prac today.
My partner and I went off for "teabreak" and looked for resources to share! I feel like a secret agent. I'm okay with waking up at 6.30am for a better prac session. More interesting and less stressful. 
Now I'm saying, found out from rayu that andrea bocelli isn't blind. he's a well known italian man, and i should be proud that i'm going to see him on sat.

Alright.
Theresa, sure you can do it! Just don't worry so much and put all your best in. We will always support you! you go girl!

Rayu, Don't worry for crs! Your self motivation always works! Ask around for help, i'll try my best to help you too yeah! 

Both of you. DO YOUR BEST! YYAY JIAYOU!!!

Cannot believe ziyuan actually want to do taekwondo with benjamin. He say he want to protect himself from me. wth la. I am that scary meh? Nevermind, later he learn already, see whether he still scared of me or not.

Zizi and I are going to New Zealand tomorrow, anyone else want to join us? We'll be at LT 5A:)