dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
What should i do?
Sunday, April 18, 2010 @ 12:08 am
Mummy told me I could quit piano. She even said I can quit now. That should sound like fantastic news right? I mean I've complained to her for years about how time consuming piano was. That I was forced into it. But right now, when i'm supposed to feel happy, and jump for joy because I can finally let go of it.

Thats not how I feel. In fact, I'm feeling reluctant to let go. My sister is really happy, she just said yay. I just sat there quietly. I even said, you want me to quit now? I have exam in sep, you just want me to quit now. How How How? Auto Kaji? Rox says its too high a grade for me to quit now, she's grade 7 and still continuing ( i thnk?) she might quit after the exam in july. Angela's taking grade 6 together with me in sep, she has no plans on quiting. She's enjoying herself.

I just want to continue playing, I guess it can help one destress. if it did have any benefits to coordinate the left and right brains, it could've worked. By helping me study well and blablabla. But most importantly, its really too high a grade to quit. its freaking 2 grades away from the big fat 8! And the ties, my piano teacher has taught me since primary 3/4 till now. Thats about 10 years now? She has seen me every single week (except for holidays) for 10 friggin years! The bond, the ties. I enjoy gossiping with her during lesson, she tells me many stories, and its really fun. Lately, she has been encouraging me, and telling me what she thought about my playing ( that my fav songs are those that I listen to many times). I'm surprised that she realised that, I suck at aural because my hearing is horrible. She noticed so many things, that even mummy doesn't realise. AHHHHHH.

Should I continue with piano after exam? I don't know. I'll miss her loads!