rach! see you at nj's dramafest.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @ 10:36 pm
Rach just posted a message on fb for me. Wow, time really passes that fast right? Met rach in korea tour group like 3 years back. She's actually the same age as audrey, but she made it from nanhua high into NJ through IP program. I may get a chance to see her next friday at NJ's Dramafest. Where hasisha's acting, main cast I think.
Then her message brought back memories, where she, her bro matthew, and my sis and i used to play card games after warming up to each other. Like we tend to go to each other's rooms to play cards. okay, mostly my rooms. So fun. In the room, play don't know what was it taitee, or asspoker or something like that la.
After thinking back, I think matthew looks like marcus. er no not the one in class. the one from sji, who should be going into ns this year.same surname somemore. they look like brothers when they stand together. why am i even mentioning it here. CAUSE i was talking about korea trip. then lead to this and that okay.