dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 @ 9:44 pm
 
I'm so proud of us that I posted 2 pics.



 Muttons Outing on Monday. Barrage. Tanned. We're quite bonded right? This group of us! Hehehehe! No not tanned, is RED.

Today had FOP bonding session. DNHW 02 FTW! In total DNHW = 41 girls + 7 guys. HAHAHAHHA The number of guys has DROPPED! Well, hello juniors! We're our own seniors now! YAY! Damn high today, for morning session. WOO WOO WOO. Dchem in the afternoon, had like more guys then girls. Seriously alot more.
Adin says they eat too much chemicals, so violent la the battle royale! ALAMAK!



Wuwu and I having competition, see how many juniors add us. She's leading with alot more than me. Including 1 of my junior ( who by the way, never add me ) so make me very sad. I only have 1 junior who added me. Keeping my fingers crossed, WILL WIN WUWU, cause DNHW 02 2010 rocks!!!!!