MUTTONS MUTTONS! HALAL HALAL!
Saturday, April 03, 2010 @ 1:57 pm
Hi!I'm back I'm back from CLS FO CAMP 10/11! Away for almost a week, if i count prep camp as well.
Moment I got home from lunch ( claypot rice, big big pot) went straight to bed, and slept till this morning.
HOW MUCH FATS DID I SLEEP AWAY? ZEROOOOOOO.
Super busy super tired. But I'm glad its all worth it. The campers really enjoyed it! I hope they did, I could tell they did.
GMs super tired by now. Lack Sleep. Like seriously lack sleep, bathe around 3,4,5,6 AM in the morning! SUPER CUI( learnt new word cause rachel kept using it). The campers kept saying 'ONE MORE DAY ONE MORE DAY'. We GMs kept saying, "GO HOME SLEEP GO HOME SLEEP"
This camp I learnt something, is that you can sleep anywhere as long as you're tired. Be it, in front of esplanade where the stage is, or sp's rock wall, or outside T11A on the floor, or outside audition room, or outside koufu, or even outside squash court. when you're damn tired you sleep like a pig, with unglam side all showing.
Being GMs really fun, we just need to shout shout shout, be mean, be fierce, tell campers, REDO! I want to hear better cheers, See them do what we used to do when we were campers! HAHHAH, thats probably our role. Get hated by the campers bah. Cause we so evil. Oh another thing, its like all the world's mosquitos were in one spot in just those 4 days. Have you ever kena so many bites in a few nights not! Every place on my leg have mosquito bites lah. SIAO ONE LAH, scratch until will get scar (says wuwu)
Anyway, this year's campers damn enthu. I don't remember myself being so enthu, they are like so high la. They play the games and cheer on their own one,very cool! So the theme is freakshow, or okay lor. Fun Fun Fun! Just that these 4 days I miss eating veges and drinking soup, cause don't have any of these in the lunch packs.

NightWalk! Wasn't that scary! I was placed outside koufu initially with joanne, then the both of us very scared so we also don't want to scare the people, then on actual camp night, xin wen placed zeng hui there so it wasn't so bad! Both of us had alot of fun scaring the campers, but it was like we waited super damn long for the night walk to start, he stood at one corner waving them. Imagine you're coming down the stairs, its super dark, then when you suddenly see light, you see someone with a white face waving at you! Will you get scared! I will! Then while he waved, i hid behind and either booed them, or just follow from behind, and my face was like from this nice friendly face, to this! In the dark night, you will scared or not leh! Think about it! NIGHT WALK, AFTER HEARING ALL THE STORIES AT START POINT. And I follow you from the back. One couple screamed so loud, they overshot when they ran off, the girl also fell at the stairs! If not for zeng hui, i don't think we will scare them so much! So nightwalk was fun.
Jenn said things happened at her spot, as in "things" happened. So I'm glad I was at koufu with zeng hui, while joanne was being human at the downstairs spot.
Friendly face!
Scary Face?
Okay, got 6 groups, got MAD HATTERS, GADO, TELETUBBIES, TITANS, HOKEY POKEY AND FRANKENSTERS. CLS CAMP SO FUN! TOTALLY WORTH ALL THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND MORNINGS AND PREP CAMP AND MAKING PROPS. NIGHT WALK. OH NIGHTWALK, FACE PAINT. SCARY PLACES. SHIM NIGHT WAS HILARIOUS! Camp chief and Asst Camp Chief, fantastic lah!
I billybanjaed for the first time so many times in my life. Missed out so much when i didn't do it with the rest of the campers last fo camp due to injury. This time, do until leg pain ah!
i'll miss.....
MADDDD MUDDY AND DIRTY CAMPERS.
SMELLY CAMPERS.
EVIL MUTTONS.
HIGH HIGH HIGH CHEERS!
ALL THE CHEERING THE PAST FEW DAYS, now my house so quiet i'm still getting used to it.
all the late night/early morning baths with cold water, in MALE TOILETS.
Peeing in male toilet. Gosh, and its not like its empty, got dude in the next cubicle seh.
sleeping with super wet hair
snacking on wuwu's gummies.
mass billybanja.
Upcoming events!
rehersals for nhwc opening.
freshmen orientation programme.