first week of school already?
Saturday, April 24, 2010 @ 6:33 pm
First week of school is over. I realise that I'm still in holiday mood. I don't really pay attention in class now. I do I do, but I get really sleeping when the lecturers talk. Like really drowsy, on top of that. Lessons are mostly in the same classroom. We can be in the same classroom for 4 hours straight. They don't make us move anymore, cause i think too much time is used during the moving process and students are late for class.
So we will get bigger butts starting year 2! The weather has been driving people like wee wee, wuwu and i crazy. A bit unwell, sore throat , flu what now. Its hot and suddenly its raining so heavily. How not to get sick. people like yingxian claim she has good immunity. RIGHT? That she rarely falls sick. So she has lead a good life lor, saving on medicine and what not.
Angela has just messaged me about getting her exam piece. Now, I don't feel like continuing with piano. angela kwok, read this. you amazed me with how much you can tolerate piano. cause you're so good at it.
Pictures of the week.
super models on red carpet
while waiting for ms lim