DNHWC LAUNCH. ROLLERBLADING.
Thursday, April 08, 2010 @ 11:24 pm
Today's the launch of our beloved nhwc! I'm so glad majority were on time, nagging works.Everyone did a fantastic job. Had fun with the walkie talkies, had 2! So cool, one big big one, and the other small small one. Then sometimes I also didn't know which one to use. Another weird thing, I thought I saw jessica, and was so confident see cheng was playing a prank on me! I think its Chongyi whom i thought was jessica. Luckily I had Imee to help out at hpb booth.
Then minister arrived, then everyone was like oh oh oh he arrived. Then had welcome speech and went into center. AH confusion, guests followed in after minister then the poor elderly had to wait so long for their turn. Because apparently guests had priority and they started cutting queue. WHICH I THOUGHT WAS PRETTY RUDE AND INSENSITIVE (sorry to say), still gotta queue. Give way to ageing population please!
Then went upstairs to see dear yingxian and xiujun, hopefully to cope some food. But we were just a tad late, all the chef's creation went into other people's stomach already. Then later! Exciting part, got to pose for the media with my big ugly pimple! HAHAHAHHAAHHA. So these few days dnhw students all looking out our faces or any special features in the newspapers for the next few days. Rayu says she's going to buy newspaper everyday for the next week and watch the news every night.
After the launch, i didn't get my goodie bag, cause we were late. I was even eyeing the soya milk and the kaya inside lah! So sad. I didn't get it. But I got the milo!OKAY.
Rayu, Dinah and I headed to ecp to roller blade. 2nd attempt since sec 3(bad experience). Seriously damn scared.
Going to summarise, cause theres simply so much.
*fell down alot of times
*laughed like hell
*rolled backwards
*fell on tummy
*fell on knee
*crawled on the floor
*created domino effect, i fell, held on to dinah. dinah fell and pulled rayu along with her.
*I couldn't stop in time, knocked into stationary dinah and we both fell.
*rayu had to drag dinah back to the shop, but dinah couldn't drag rayu.
*alot of onlookers look at us, want to laugh want to laugh.
* i have alot of bruises, i have grazes on my elbows.
HAD ALOT OF MACS TODAY. I FEEL FAT. SERIOUSLY SO UNHEALHTY. EYYYYERRRR. i'm going avoid it for 6 months. I swear.
Had alot of laughter and fun, and excitement today. DNHW FTW! Look out for us in the news hor!