Butterfly and Ladybug
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 @ 6:54 pm
I'm very sad during physics. cause xuxu explains really quickly. monggkey....
I know he's trying his best to explain to me.
But he talks too fast.
He thinks we all remember our facts ( which technically we are supposed to remember, but its been eons since I touched physics)
Today we were doing the cosine, and sine thingy. I can remember ms chong teaching me vaguely. I can remember, that. But he added somethings inside which confused me.
He keep explaining to me, i still don't understand.
Until sq slowly explained to me, then I sorta understand more, than what xuxu explained.
URGH. PHYSICS, YOU'RE KILLING ME. BUT I WILL NOT GIVE UP SO EASILY. I WILL WIN YOU PHYSICS!
Watched BOUNTY HUNTER with Butterfly and Ladybug.Went to The Grand Cathay, we looked at the ticket. And it said cinema 1, didn't even know which cinema it was. Asked around, realised, it was printed the grand cathay on the stub. Its the super huge cinema with the stage. Sat really comfortably. The seat is awesome.The stage is huge. The screen's the best. It was good! Happy Ending!
This is from iceskating day. I found it in my camera!