dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Monday, March 29, 2010 @ 12:48 pm
I just saw TR's pictures at barrage, sigh. I wish I was there. Damn this sickness lah. It doesn't know when to come does it. They look like they are having so much fun. While I was just at home sleeping around, getting my rest.

I also feel quite bad that i'm unable to show my guests around singapore. My mummy says I'm to stay at home and get adequate rest. I suppose thats important too, because I'm leaving for the actual FO camp tomorrow and I will definitely be missing out on alot of sleep! Shes making me see the doctor again later, so that i have medicine to bring along to camp. But who would actually take medicine at camp? Seriously.

Sigh. cls fo camp is 4 days 3 nights. Then on friday, i'll go see miss liew and she'll explain my roles to me luh. Thats it, i'm going to rest now. My body needs its beauty rest.