Sunday, March 28, 2010 @ 12:04 pm
I just realised I've been MIA for almost a week now. Since monday was my last post.
Was away for cls prep camp from 24th-26th March, the moment I came back home, I went to see the doctor.
Wasn't feeling well, seems that I had a fever! No wonder I always felt so cold during camp.
High fever for the past 2 days. Well horrible feeling, mummy didn't allow me to wear jacket, or put the blanket on, she made me shower even though i was shivering to bring the fever down. Then still put ice pack on me. I know its for my own good, but its seriously too cold. Well the cough is still around. The silly thick phlegm. Fever's gone!
I hope I recover before cls camp. I seriously missed TR meeting yesterday! Illnesses just don't know when to come, they always come at the wrong time.