The essence of time.
Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 9:23 pm
" We all have our time machines. Some take us back, they're called memories. Some take us forward, they're called dreams" - Jeremy Iron
Time really passes very fast. In a flash I would say, it was just last saturday around this time that I was still packing for camp, and discussing team names and all online with the others. Now its as if, fast forwarded to a week later. I'm still missing camp.
I'm like bored at home, cause the exams are over, but definitely really busy.
Outing planning.
Sarah Ho's planning the one for sec 2 clique.
Ziling's planning for poly clique.
Yinsan's planning for ij clique.
Joseph's planning for Team Rocket.
I seem very relaxed hor? I contribute ideas. I just wrote out all my activities out in my calender, and i realised that. I don't have a week that isn't filled with a single activity! FO Camp totally drained majority of it. Followed by the NHWC Launch rehersals and all those. I will make time. Don't worry, just gimme a call! HAHHA