Busy Saturday, thats tooo much canon eos for the day.
Sunday, March 21, 2010 @ 1:00 am
WOW. I'm finally back. I reached home at midnight.
Had an eventful saturday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIE KOH!
We planned a surprise for a her at marina barrage, with cake and picnic and all. Yinsan and Liyin fetched her from city hall, blindfolded her and had her ears plugged in, and took her like that to marina barrage.
While, the rest of us, went there to prepare the stuff and find a good spot. I have marie's catwalk on video though. YAY.She got a canon eos, something similar to cedric's. At first i thought wow, i got cammy, i'm going to take alot of pictures. But her camera was way cooler, the screen so big, and photo resolution damn clear. It was like everyone's favourite toy. I want I want, and the sequence shots were really easy to use. I love it so much! Then we made her do things from her dare list, like go up to a guy, and take photo with him, and then doing that catwalk and also shouting out, hey i'm finally 18!. The things we do for friends right? Especially if its a significant age!
After barrage, headed over to batok, for wuwu's birthday bbq. Happily, i took out my camera again cause I didn't see one insight. Then got cedric's canon eos. Ahyio, paiseh again. The quality and speed of the photos wayy better too. So i just quietly kept my camera again lor. Alot of food leh. I had alot of fun too! Talked and camwhored alot alot, hope all of today's photos all go up then I can put them here. Actual birthdate still not here yet right. wuwu, you wait. I will wish you again, when I see you on wednesday.
Alot of pictures right? Theres more on fb. Marie uploaded 3 albums alone from yesterday's 4 hour birthday celebration.
Ice skating on monday. I'm so nervous, ziling ng and wuwu. better go ah. try out new things.