dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
the world doesn't give a damn to your efforts.
Friday, February 19, 2010 @ 9:48 pm
CNY is like into its 6th day, but it doesn't feel like it. Its almost ending for me. I think I'm going to get a D for CRS. I hope I get a D for this freaking 2 credit module.

Today has taught me one thing. 
That the world doesn't give a damn to what you're doing. The world doesn't care if you're trying your best or not, you just need to produce results. Results are the key point. Nobody sees the effort that you put in, behind the scenes to get results. Especially for school work. What the world sees is, whether you are doing your self check quizes and your revision papers and your past year exam papers. The world doesn't really give a damn, even if you're near break down, and you're super busy studying this particular subject that you neglect the rest.
Thats what the day has taught me. THAT THE WORLD DOESN'T GIVE A SINGLE SHIT ABOUT HOW MUCH EFFORT YOU'VE PUT INTO STUDYING.

Therefore, I've decided. Instead of me complaining that it isn't fair (which still isn't fair). I'll just give it my best shot. I'm going to continue studying. Putting in the effort that nobody sees, and give it my all! The results may be important, but ultimately, I know i've done my best.

To all those feeling as frustrated as me. Lets just do our best, because we know we have done our best and hope for the best. Get these freaking shitty modules over and done with so we don't have to face the lecturers again.

Yupp, so i'll be off for the next 3 weeks. Cause when exams have ended. I'll be off to Telunas for camp , with little chance of updating!

All the lucky souls with exams these 2 weeks. All the best! Remember! The world doesn't give a damn to your efforts. Show the world that YOU CAN DO IT AND THAT YOU ROCK!