dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
muahahahahaha
Thursday, February 11, 2010 @ 6:38 pm
AHHHH. I feel so much better inside, after letting it all out. Laughing it out and finally getting to know that BIRTHDATE! It was a total stress reliever, and I'm happy that its all out, and flushed down the toilet together with my germ-infested tissue papers. Thanks for listening! I really enjoyed talking to rayu. Stress- relieving! Like seriously!

I'm so sorry for pmsing today qiqing. I know you can feel it. It was a horrid day, 5 hours of chemistry is something that you would never ever want to live with in a single day. Plus, with a test and a presentation( that's not even completed ) due tomorrow. I'm really annoyed and pissed and devoid of compassion to what you just told me. About joining me for grocery shopping or being late. It was just added stress.
No worries, I'm fine now. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. 5pm. Supermarket. We shall do reunion grocery shopping, and come back to a boiling pot of miso soup!