dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
motivate me please.
Tuesday, February 02, 2010 @ 10:09 pm
I need motivation. I need motivation to continue to spur myself on. I wrote in my planner that I have to complete pbl, crs and stm this week. I hope I do. Because i have goals. I want to finish it by this week. Everyone around is in study mode already. In fact, i feel really slackish because I'm like blogging now? And also, trying to upload my ideas video.

Tried Fb, for an 1hr plus, and it was on its way to uploading, however it just stopped like that. That got me frustrated. So i'm trying something more professional now, and thats YOUTUBE. So i hope it does upload. But its like for 2 hrs plus just to upload it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Chem lesson for 4 hours tomorrow! Gahh! Dad's home. I gotta unpluck the broadband cable and survive on wireless!

As promised, I found the pictures on fb! So here it is. It was the monday blues yesterday. I didn't know which one to choose. The second picture, my hair looks nicer. The first picture, everyone showed their teeth. So uploaded both la! Will try uploading the video again. :):)

IDEAS GROUP