Saturday, February 13, 2010 @ 12:11 am
Crs was a total disappointment. I was really excited because of the arguements and the seeeupporting evidences that I came up with. But apparently, there were many loopholes, and my classmates were able to tear down the arguement quite easily. I was super depressed, because its like something put right in front of your face. Telling you that you suck. While others are happy that they've gotten their crs over and done with. Complimenting each other on a job well done. i can't help but worry. That i'll repeat this pathetic 2 credit module.
Like after so much effort you've put into it. It goes all the way down the drain. A huge disappointment. I don't know what else to say. The lecturer kind of lectured us after our presentation and she told us that there were 2 out of the 4, in the danger zone. So I'm really stressed up now. Cause i failed the essay, and now this has to happen to me.
What have i done to deserve such things! I mean, i've been okay right. not skipping lessons and classes. i pay attention and do what i'm told. isn't that enough. why am i being rewarded this way. i have to do some self reflection now over cny period is it. as if i don't have enough to think about.
chem quiz. a whoooping 12.5/50. as you can see. that totally sucks. its 10%. which is totally gone down the drain again.
I don't feel the cny mood at all.