be strong! you can do it!
Thursday, February 04, 2010 @ 7:50 pm
Today was a horrid day with 5 hours of chemistry. Like 3 hours straight and then 1 hour break, followed by a&p quiz and then another 2 hours of break. The only good thing that happened today? Our group got 11/15 for a&p quiz. The best result ever. Just that we could have gotten 12, if we didn't put bile instead of liver. But it was still a great effort. 2nd highest in class you know! What an achievement. Just 0.5 mark lower than wuwu that group.
Heres to someone who faced some issues yesterday. Hope you're doing fine now. My parents also flare up for no reason affecting the mood of others around. It happens, but as long as you are able to like talk about it, you'll feel much better after that! So yeah. I hope you've cooled down already and i'll get to see you soon!
Things happened today, it really sucked.
I'll be off to do beloved crs discussion cafe and stm. I don't want to bother about the people who don't want to do their parts. I'm going to do it, and hopefully do a good job and earn myself a good grade. I'll be satisfied with myself. I will be strong and disciplined and finish what I set out to do this week. Then I can enjoy cny and study and see my ijclique soon.
Sometimes you just got to take responsibility for your own actions. Everyone has their own things to do. You can't just blame everyone for what has happened to you. You can't say you got so many things to do, that you can't do these projects. Its a really irresponsible thing to say. You may be busy, but think about it. Others are busy too right? But since we have to hand in this project, shouldn't we all just work together and do our parts properly so that we can get this over and done with faster? Then you can go back to do doing your other things? Its all about time management.
Seriously, this is affecting us all as a group. The exams are coming soon, we all wish to have adequate time to revise and do well don't we? So please be cooperative, and get your part done. I don't want to hear anymore of your stupid excuses.Think about others.