A typical thursday
Thursday, January 21, 2010 @ 7:58 pm
Today. 4 hours of chem! 32 days to exams! i'm mad right! Counting down to exams. Counting down may be 1 thing, but starting to study is another. Ling said that if we want to enjoy our cny, then we got to start studying now. Thing is, I don't know where to start! Horrible isn't it?
I'm so lazy now. I could doze off during chem lesson. Doing aldehydes and ketones today. What reactions, and such things. Luckily during break got yingxian to do chem with. AH BETH AND PAM just playing in the library lah.
I think I screwed up crs. I realised I didn't even write PROPER SUPPORTING ARGUEMENTS that support my stand. It was only I realised that cedric had his bio bio sickness things to write about, that i realise I am so dead. Because I wrote other factors! SHIT HEAD CLARISSA! 20% gone down the drain just like that!
Anyways, I attempted a question for chem lesson. Got it correct, that motivates me. ZL checked my answer for me, I couldn't hear what the teacher was saying. 2c? 2e? She had to keep repeating herself. So embarrasing. I hope IDEAS will turn out fine, Ms Ro Ann says that its better to come up with something new, and to use in Singapore Context.
I've decided to buy over qiqing's ipod 3rd generation. Its going to burn a big hole in my pocket. She's throwing in a cover. WELL. We'll see how things go.