Saturday, January 09, 2010 @ 12:19 am
OKay. So Goh Pei Yun has told me that I need to update my blog. it has been what, 2 days in a row since she told me that. Today was done for open house duty again. Everyone's on the verge of falling ill, coming in with stuffy noses and like tired. Mostly because of the running around.
I did TSO from 11 to 6, its 7 whole hours, so I'm super tired now. We went out for dinner, miss toh treated us to dinner at subway/pizza hut. She's from ACJC! Maybe she graudated together with my mother, but my mother doesn't know her leh.
This theresa chia. Wanted to join us for dinner, then she made it sound so serious like, her mother won't allow her. So she asked me to call her mother and ask for "permission" for her to come and eat dinner with us. I used my sweetest voice possible to talk to her mother. Her mother was like who's this, i told her my name. Then i asked, is it possible if theresa joins us for dinner. She was like why, i was like, because our teacher's giving us a treat after a hard day's work. Then she asked where we will be eating, I said, teacher haven't decided yet. Then she was like okay, make sure she comes home. I was like so gentle and SWEET if i must say. Then this theresa chia come and tell me. She made me do this stupid thing so that her mother can hear my voice. I was like WTH. She even told me after that that her mother would allow, so in conclusion. IT WAS A FREAKING PRANK LAH. crazy woman.