IN NEED OF MONEY
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 6:14 pm
We have created names for ourselves. I heard.
When I have the list, I will upload it. CRS tomorrow, alot of things to do.
Exams are nearing, still in a playful mood.
I want to get started for ideas, AND FINISH UP PBL AND STM.
Princess went to the Vet yesterday, she has been limping for days. At the vet, NOTHING. NO LIMP. She just had a slight fever, and was given painkillers and antibiotics. I think I'm an expert at wearing lenses now.
Using the pair that Liew Yin San got for me. Its going to last me 2 weeks, started on monday.
Therefore, I won't be bespectacled till the 25th of January! I can get the lenses in and out easily, its a feat!
Then I also got the solution FOC, so I'm going to use it happily. I kind of like the lenses, it makes me feel carefree. Like I have perfect eyesight, but if I'm going to buy the monthlies, and not the dailies, I have a feeling it'll make me go broke.
Saw a blogspot today, lots of nice korean clothes. Intend to combine orders and get it shipped in, so for that. I need $$$ too. I want a new watch too, so that also needs $$$. New Shoes too! $$$ in short.
I WANT $$$!