I could have slept longer.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 @ 10:03 pm
Know what? Today SQ and I didn't know that twt lesson was cancelled because we're going to watch "An inconvienient truth" tomorrow afternoon. Therefore there was no lesson today. I feel like a total idiot. I arrived like 5 mins to 8am, and i was thinking, wow! I'm so early for class, no one else is here! Then came ziyuan( i think) and vanessa and zhuoway and some other guy. Then we sat in class until sq arrived like 8.15. Then waited and waited, then mdm rohanah never came. Then the guy said, OH! I THINK THERES NO LESSON TODAY. remember ...... Then sq and i were like. is it? Cause we left class early last week for body worlds. SO it turns out that there was no lesson today. Could have woken up at 0930! I didn't even have the urge to wake up at 0630 today! GOSH so dumb okay. I feel like an asshole.
Anyway, we went to nhwc, our home! Where michelle allowed us in, then i spent most of my time from 8.45am to 1130am in the consultation room. It has my lovely jeans smell there I'm sure. I'm glad i had my math notes there, if not i'll just be stoning the whole 2 hours or so! It was quite productive! Then 02 arrived for prac, and i had entertainment because of my new ipod that i bought over from sqq. Plus, i requested to borrow sq's laptop also, so i was quite well entertained. Slowly ideas group members arrived. I wouldn't say the entire team luh. One overslept, the other one, just outside. It was real weird. We were just starring at each other, throwing random ideas. Luckily we finalised our ideas WITHIN THE LAST 15 MINS. Meaning from 1045-1115, was pure crapping. But at least we got something done.
Then it was like Ms Ro Ann wanted to meet us, to talk. She bought us apple pie! Then theresa and peiyun had a showdown. SO SCARY. You 2! Suddenly just bomb each other like that, damn scary okay. Don't do it again, if you do it again. We'll really leave you 2 alone. Theresa brought 7 slices of cake to school. We had it for lunch. There was cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake, carrot cake, brownie, apple crumble, earthquake cookie. WOW. EAT UNTIL DAMN FULL. I could barely walk, like really bad. Its a time when you feel like farting, but you can't! I got alot of wind in my stomach. THANKS FOR FOC LUNCH THERESA ADRIANNE CHIA!
Then math for 4 hours. What do you expect? BORING, tiring, tiring tiring tiring and tiring.
Joke of the day: Rayu kept unhooking my blue dog bone hook off my bag. I didn't realise/feel anything. She said she did it many times already, and I didn't know. Of course luh I replied. I have no skin on my bag! How do i feel anything thats unhooked off my schoolbag! Then her repeated actions instigated Liying and Marcus to give it a go. BUT, since it happened so many times today already, I was becoming wary, and I'm improving and I can catch you now,if you unhook! I can "FEEL" it now. (i hope). But seriously, my sense of hearing and touch ain't that good aye!