HME TODAY
Saturday, January 23, 2010 @ 10:25 pm
HME TODAY AS WELL. At Dover Estate.Met my coursemates at dover at 0900 this morning. I seriously forgot all about the knee length stuff. I was sitting in the train, at orchard station already when i was thinking to myself how to work out and tone those fatty leg muscles. Then i suddenly realised I was revealing too much skin! I just loosen my belt so that the shorts appeared longer lor. Ended up pulling up my pants all the time during HME.
So how do I describe this HME this time round? Great Work done everyone! Group ELEPHANT rocks! Like as in E for EEEEEELEEEPHANT. Went up, then the walkie talkie called us to come back down to base camp. Then we went up again, and the walkie talkie called us down to base camp. I had fun playing with the walkie talkie, and communicating. I wish I could hear all the interesting stories that happened during HME today. How everyone got frustrated with the walkie talkies. Because the situation was so chaotic and everyone had their fair shares of arguements and miscommunicatios and frustrations. But I'm glad we still worked together as a team, to keep it going. Haha I want to hear Rayu's story! It sounds so intersting. Jia Min also has a story to tell me too! During break, I WON AT TAITEE okay.
Lunch was good. i think cause I was really hungry, covered the 2nd and 3rd floors. I think we were really fast, and efficient. Anyways, it was really busy at the bottom of the block. Like alot of people suddenly, then we were like oh no don't know what to do. But we managed well, with the help of SQ's group. So generally well done! ONOW on monday 8.30am. I get to sleep an extra 1/2 hour more! Like thats a really big deal. Well why do I always talk about school work at the end of a post? Cause its reality lor.
I'm knee-deep in debt. okay debt as in school work. Can't help but worry what would unfold for the upcoming projects mentioned earlier. Like 3 within the same week. And then urggggh. Don't even want to know what will happen if I just left it hanging.
Anyways, ZL is back from acid bar. She's drunk. Rest well girl! Plus Sherms already started studying for exams. I should also start soon right. I dread cny.