dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
FINALLY DONE WITH A&P!
Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 7:56 pm
wow. my first post after open house. open house was really busy. but i stayed in the center most of the time. repeating my lines to visitors who came and go. its really tough trying to connect with people who aren't even interested in your course. But since they have come to your doorstep, you have nothing much to do, but to give them a tour.

I would summarise open house like this, laughter, cries, frustration, muscle aches and free meal.
Laughter, because we had so much fun playing around in the center.
Frustration, MEAL COUPONS. YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.
Cries. OH WELL THATS FOR ME TO KNOW.
Muscle Aches: thanks to floor exercise. GAHHH I NEED TO EXERCISE.
Free Meal: THANKS MISS TOH! FOR SUBWAY AND PIZZA HUT DINNER ON FRIDAY NIGHT!

A&P presentation slides: HAHAHA I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED. IT WAS SUPER FUNNY AND THE METHOD WORKS. I APPLAUD SEE CHENG FOR HER GUTS. It helped us finalise every single shit about it. EVERYONE WAS MORE COOPERATIVE AFTER TODAY. SO I'M QUITE HAPPY.