dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
28 days more.
Sunday, January 24, 2010 @ 10:11 pm
SPRING CLEANING TODAY! Cleaned up the study room shelves and stuff. But my table is still as messy. Threw out alot of bags, you know those national day fun packs, and also the poly open house bags and also many other bags. Gran's going to send them overseas, to those people who need bags! OH I'm so glad the bags will be put to good use!

Mrs Koh is sending me for the September exam. GOSH she was like don't waste time already. Your last practical was in 2007. I still remember I was so freaked out, I cried in the exam room! Now its a grade higher, I think I'll just be frozen. Which calls for extensive practise. Meaning have to pracise my 3 pieces and scales and sight reading and aural everyday. Plus september is the month of exams, and right after yog. Do i have the time! I need to plan a time table!

Princess went for her haircut today, she looks so much "livelier" after the cut. She's bald and jumping around, so cute! She has been reduced in size! All the horrible thick fur all gone. She's super cute now! Sherm saw her on webcam, and my dumb internet kept getting disconnected. tsssk! ONOW tmrw at 0830!