dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Monday, December 28, 2009 @ 3:11 pm
YAY. DRAGONBOAT COMPETITON PHOTOS FINALLY UP! It has been a month, I looked at my tagbox, and I haven't recieved the pictures, what to do? Bug Sherm for them! She finally relented!( theres such a word right?) YUPP! So here they are! Best Friends Forever!

Its Monday, tomorrow will be tuesday and days will pass real fast. I really need the discipline to continue my school work, after all when school starts. Exams will be here soon! GRR. Why do we have 2 exams in 1 year! I just don't get it. Group works aren't really done, cause everyone's busy in their own way. New Year is like what, on FRIDAY? And it'll be byebye to 2009 and hello 2010! Time really passes quickly.

Why don't we have SBS and MBC channel? It'll be enough for me to have KBS, SBS and MBC as entertainment news. So I'll be kept up to date. I sound like a serious drug addict now, Rox knows what I mean. It's like getting a dose of koreansss everyday then I'll be contented. When school starts I really can't be like that! I will have to be disciplined!