Sunday, December 20, 2009 @ 1:15 am
Back from Cameron Highlands/Ipoh! I have so much to blog about, and this is also my first post in ages! But I just want to summarise everything.
CAMERON/IPOH
I spent 3 nights in Cameron, left singapore on monday, flew to ipoh, drove up to cameron, and stayed at equatorial hotel. THE AIR IS SUPER COOL, COLD WHATEVER. Had steam boat 2 nights in a row, super cheap. Like eat all you want. Never had so many eggs in 5 days. An average of 3 eggs a day! Because breakfast there are eggs, and dinner an egg each for steamboat. We had the remaining eggs hardboiled. Imagine the number of eggs we ate there. SERIOUSLY. Besides that, we bought alot of food to eat, the whole journey in cameron alone, was just eating and buying food stuff. My grandma bought 16 CORNS, and i dragged 3 IPOH PAMELEOS ( HOWEVER THEY ARE SPELT) BACK FROM IPOH. Had the veggies and oranges and cameron apples too. I bought my cream crackers and drank HL milk every night, cause we bought the food items from a minimart the first night there.
No air con needed in cameron, fresh cool air all the way. AWESOME, and hotel service really good. I was thinking about my dear hwang tae kyung during my trip. Couldn't wait to come back to SG to finish watching my drama! MY LOVELY ADORABLE FANTASTIC HWANG TAE KYUNG. Anyways, daddy bought a supposedly like those F1 driver jacket for me. Haggled it from 99 to 75 RM, LEWIS HAMILTON'S ONE OKAY. Then really alot of food lah, we brought back. Eat until i'm going to burst already. Best part is, this is budget holiday, so alot of money just went into food alone, and food in M'sia really really cheap. So how? Eat and Eat, I feel so fat already. My aunty and I attempted many jump shots during this trip, she was attempting jumpshots! So funny!
We can even eat wild durians sold by the side of the road, by people who drive around with durians in their car boots! AWESOME RIGHT.
IPOH: Went to eat chicken rice and dimsum in ipoh. THE HOTEL WAS AN UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT. ROOM FREAKY, LIGHT FREAKY, ROOM SMELLY, SERIVCE WAS SHITZ. The only plus point? There was wireless in the lobby, and I could keep my connections within the internet! The food wasn't even like nice there. The breakfast buffet was pathetic! Name is Syuen Hotel, my sis and i call it the "swine" hotel. it sure sounds like it!
I really enjoyed cameron! i love the weather there ultimately, its one place where i can get away from the humid and hot singapore weather!
CLASS BBQ TODAY:
Well, bbqed, played uno, eat and talk. Well, it was quite disappointing that many couldn't make it. Qi Qing was rather pissed off already. Thanks dear, for organising it, so that we could catch up with one another. It was wonderful, i had fun setting up! omg, probably the first time that i'm doing that, if not i'll just go and eat.
Thanks for planning, like really. It wasn't an easy job, but you managed it somehow or rather, and we all appreciate your efforts! :)
NOW, I'm going to dream about my dear Jang Geun Seok, so charming, so nice, aka HWANG TAE KYUNG in the drama You're Beautiful! He's so charming. AWW, drooling already. Sigh.
I have to get started on my assignments. I haven't done a single one yet, this holiday is coming to an end already. a million sighssss.