Sunday, November 22, 2009 @ 2:34 pm
Okay, I am going to blog for now. For a while I'm trying to organise my thoughts for Food Aid. I'm doing counter arguments, the most difficult part of that topic cause I didn't turn up for group meeting.
FRIDAY
MMSP, Pris got first runner up! WELL DONE! And my glasses boy got 1st runner up too! Thats not too bad! I wanted him to win actually! It ended quite late. I didn't get to eat dinner. I ate a banana and yoghurt for supper that night!

SATURDAY
I went done with sqq to Singapore River to support twins for the 27th Regatta! Its Dragonboat by the way, if you don't know. THEY ARE CHAO TAR. YOU KNOW? LITERALLY BURNT AND BLACK AND CHARCOAL. BURNNNNNNT. I AM WAITING FOR THE PICTURE. Today they have another race, but I can't go down to support them :(
JIA YOU JIA YOU!