dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Monday, November 09, 2009 @ 9:32 pm
Here's to my first november post! its already the 09th of November today. This week will be an extremely busy week. I've got escapade training this week, cause escapade's on saturday!! So fast right! Its going to be extremely exciting, but I can't stay for the full one cause i've got ONOW on sunday!

So therefore, I'll just have to compromise a bit here and there! I NEED TO GET STARTED ON IDEAS. I MEAN, SERIOUSLY, ITS CA1 AND ITS DUE NEXT WEEK? NEXT MONDAY TO BE EXACT. Its week 4 already, need a reality check, in about 4 weeks aka a month, it'll be the mighty MSTS.

Chemistry is not too bad, just alot alot of memory work. What electronegativity, and atomic radii and ionic and covalent, and hydrogen bonding and dipole dipole attraction. I hope I have spongy brain cells to be able to absorb all these new information.

A&P also, the game session is on friday guys, meaning. USE OUR KNOWLEDGE AND PLAY. Ms ro ann says that its not a physical game, must read notes. So yeah, in our groups.

STM today. Teacher was really pms ASSING. She scolded us so many times today, and it was really stressful during stm. REALLY. She picked on us for minor things and claimed that they were annoying her, then make lesson really tense and weird. I couldn't take it, i dislike stm lectures. They are super boring and weird and annoying :(

Tomorrow, after TWT while SQ goes for prac. I'll be stoning in the library trying to work out mathcad because i can't connect to vpn for mathcad. Or rather i can connect to vpn, but after i try and open mathcad, it disconnects. So i'm pretty pissed now.

ARTS JAM ON SATURDAY!
ESCAPADE ON SATURDAY!
HME ON SUNDAY!

I'm super packed this week, not to mention next week!