Sunday, October 04, 2009 @ 8:42 pm
Went for Ku Jie's company Family Day yesterday at Palawan Beach, Sentosa. The weather was kind, no hot sun unfortunately. I had hoped that it wouldn't rain, and it didn't and it was such a cool day at the beach.
My dad and I tried kayaking together. Failure. It was my first time right, and then he was like paddle, we need to move to the left cause there was a current then I don't know what to do. So i just continued, then it became quite choppy and we were like bobbing and up and down. Next thing we knew, we CAPSIZED! It was so funny okay. I think we were the first capsized people of the day. The instructors paddled over to us and said, everything's okay. Relax. Thing is, we were already relaxed! I didn't trust a lifejacket until i found out yesterday that it really helps to keep me affloat! So besides capsizing, we were so relaxed. We were out at the deep end of the sea, so we just held on to the instructor's boat and floated back to shore. My mother welcomed us back by applauding. She said she knew it the moment she saw 2 heads bobbing up and down in the waters. Nevermind, it was a pretty good experience. I will want to try my hands at kayaking again one fine day. BY THEN, I WILL NOT CAPSIZE!
Today has been a lazy day. I slept till 1230. WOO! I think I have great sleeping genes or something. Can sleep for 12 hours straight you know, and I'm like super full. I've been eating non stop today. Know why? Because I have so much food at home. I just eat and eat, and I haven't visited the gym this past week. GOSH, i need to work out soon! I will go cycling. I want to! ECP people!
Okay, MAMA MIA is on HBO now I think. :)