dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Sunday, October 25, 2009 @ 7:55 pm
Today is sunday. Lets see what happened after thursday.
Friday had practical in the new building! T11A! Exercising and warmups and making use of the new equipment. Mr Ting and Ling were there with us, we were taught various forms of warm ups and also taken to the school gym!

Lunch with 01 classmates to celebrate jessica's birthday! THE CAKE IS ROCKING GOOD! There were super nice crunchy bits of "kinderbueno!" Then had 2 hours of CRS. Pretty boring, not as exciting as 02 described it. I realised our CASS lecturers are boring people, she just spent the entire lesson reading through her powerpoints, then the last 1/2 hour or so. We spent writing a 150 word essay for her about any thing under the sun! GOSH

Saturday!
Woke up at 7.30am, cause I had my last session of physio with Adam at 0800! GOSH, I'm finally done with physio! But I think i'll miss my days there, and Adam too! HE'S LIKE HILARIOUS AND HELPED ME ALOT TO RECOVERY! He says must continue doing steps and weights and knee extensions and leg press and hamstring curls and must jump high high and jog jog. So that rounds up my 11 months of physiotherapy with TTSH. Thanks Adam!

Then in the afternoon, went for swimming with daddy. I swam a good 10 laps okay! I'm so proud of myself. Going to go back to regular exercise! I feel motivated!

Caught the 9.20pm show for THE BLUE MANSION! its a great local production, so everyone should go watch it!

Today:
Visited ggm at the home. Had fantastic Tiong Bahru Porridge at Prome Road! Then piano and now i'm studying. That rounds up the weekend!

Heres to many good days to come. Hopefully so for bloodsucking math!