dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Saturday, October 17, 2009 @ 4:57 pm
Today is saturday! Tomorrow will be sunday, and monday i'll be back to school like every other poly student.
Those schooling in JCs and secondary schools and primary schools get the day off, because of some make-up for today. SIGH, so we follow the working calender, and according to mummy, working people get mondays into their leave days. So that they have 1 more leave day to take.

YESTERDAY was friday right! Met up with fellow spardies at Marina Square and ate lunch there. We were playing at the Kid's Playground and it was like too small for us. Obviously. This woman even spoke to me, telling me that the things were for kids to play and that we were going to break it. Who blames us? I mean, we are growing up so fast aren't we!

Went to bowling alley, and got to bowl. My skills, weren't that fantastic though. I will practice more when i get more chances to bowl. After that some went home, others went to Night Safari. I met mummy and audrey and took a train to clementi.

Called Roxanne cause I assumed she lived at park west condo. She said, I don't know where it is, and she didn't even know the name of the condo. Nevermind, we found our way to uncle leslie's house and met the others there. Typical gathering, chat and played and joked till past midnight, then we left the place. This time, i remebered what rox had said about her condo being the one next to regent park. isn't that park west then? I messaged her to reconfirm WHERE SHE LIVED. SHE WAS STAYING AT BLOCK 16, i was at block 12 the entire night! SO NEAR YET SO FAR!

Okay, I'm leaving for seafood feast now. To celebrate my aunty's birthday. CRABSSS here I come. At this rate, how not to get fat?????



Class Outing
Spardies!