dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
QIQING'S HOAX.
Monday, October 19, 2009 @ 8:45 pm
School started today. I dragged myself out of bed at 0630 and wow, I was early! Marcus and I were the first to reach class today. Nobody was late! Thats good, an improvement!

Anyway, highlight of the day, STRESSMANAGEMENT was super boring, I was seriously sleepy during the lesson, it was like psychology. Quite Similar.

I heard that for A & P practical, we have to prick ourselves 4 times. SHIT. I HATE NEEDLES. I AM AFRAID OF THEM! SHIT SHIT SHIT. Then, we also get to test our urine, in other practicals. SHIT SHIT SHIT, NEEDLES. HATE THEM.

This just so happens to be qiqing's message to me today.
" Dear Friends, Due to some personal matters, my family will be migrating overseas before December holidays. Don't worry about my studies, my parents already have plans for me and my sister. Just wanted to tell you that I've always cherished you even though I've never said it out. Thank you for being my friend, and of course i wouldn't forget you. Hope we can still keep in touch. And before December holidays approaches, we will have chance to meet and have fun! So don't be sad. i'll retun to Singapore as often as I can. All the best for your future. Love Qiqing"
When I read this message, i totally laughed. I instantly replied "okay, good bye." Theresa, and Peiyun still can say ahyio why so cold hearted. Like no feelings like that. This was surely a hoax, and she knew it. Marie and Sherm fell for it though. Qiqing probably has too much time on her hands to type such a long message out. Even my mother didn't fall for it. So yar, I know her the best. I'M PROUD OF THAT.