PEPPER LUNCH AND K BOX.
Friday, October 02, 2009 @ 10:12 pm
Today whatever i did was like all first time for me! PEPPER LUNCH. That was a first, luckily I didn't wash my hair this morning if not, wahhh i'll be upset. Cause the smoke from the rice was WOOOOH, STINKING UP MY HAIR! I wasn't quite sure to eat it, sarah says must put the sauce, so i put lor. Not even sure how much i put, just follow blindly. She still say can only drink orange juice cause I can't choose.
Then went to K Box, to sing? That was SO CRAZY, I didn't bring my cotton wools as punished. Everyone should just suffer when I'm singing right? I couldn't read any of those chinese songs available so we just sang many classic english songs! BUT THE BLOOOODY ROOM WAS SO COLD. SUCH A WASTE OF RESOURCES. SUPER COLD, SHERM BROUGHT JACKET AND WE ALL SHARED IT, BUT IT WASN'T ENOUGH. FREEZING. Your fingers would literally be numb. Even a hot drink wasn't enough to warm us down. Then only 3 of us in the room, had to keep moving and huddling close to keep warm.
#1: use whatever bags and stuff and use as a blanket to keep warm.
#2: dig your feet into the seat, and place them under someone's butt to keep warm.
#3: jump around to increase body temperature!
BUT i must say, singing k is crazy i tell you. The microphones, wahhhh powerful! SUPERB.
VERY EXPENSIVE THOUGH. VERY VERY VERY EXPENSIVE. If i ever sing k again, I'll go there prepared with blankets and jackets and long pants and heat pacs i tell you.