dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009 @ 10:38 pm
OH. I thought I'll get to wake up at 0730 for 0900 lecture. Seems that I was right. To save time, chemistry tutorials will be combined. Meaning, semester 2 is nothing but sleeping and waking up early. I've gt 0800 lectures every single day.

There goes my freedom. But I'm sure its all for the best. The chemistry teacher was totally sincere about helping us. She's really nice and encouraging, and believes that we all have potential and will do anything to help us realise our potential. NICE right? Unlike xxx. Oh well, so it would mean that we also have to work hard and not slack. So I'm going to work super hard this sem, its not totally impossible to get at least a B for this 75 hour module. Plus help is where ever I need it!

Maurice Ling, a bit.... I don't know how to describe. I'm quite tired today. No energy. I don't know why, school's sucking the life out of me right now. I wish I could just freeze time or just travel back in time. Oh well, we chose this route, at least I'm happy right.

To Qi Qing, don't worry so much about your results. I'm sure you can appeal, and even better, take a re-test. Just remember to do your best when you're given a second chance. If you really aren't happy, then by all means. Go into discussion mode with your parents and decide if you want to come over to poly. Whatever it is, DON'T PLAY AGAIN WITH THAT FAKE MESSAGE AH. If not, we won't know what's real and what's not.