FAST WEEK APPROACHING
Sunday, October 11, 2009 @ 10:47 pm
A week has passed. So fast right, here are the week's photos. Went out with poly friends on wednesday for kbox! They sang many mang chinese songs :(, but had my time too la. English songs time.
Thursday, went out with ij friends, shermaine, sheena, roxanne, yinsan and marie! WATCHED MEATBALLS! Lovely show, so colourful and the animation rocks! We played around in Carrefour, a slight distraction because I was supposed to buy my eggs and bread. Around the halloween section! I WILL NEVER EVER FORGET!
Friday, WCP with roxanne, sarah and qi qing! BLOODY HOT, but we had lots of fun! Like seriously, the sand was burning! The pictures turned out really well cause of roxanne's spectacular camera! LOVED THE OUTING!
GROUP PICTURE TIME!



Sigh, last week of holidays! I wish time could just stop for the time being!