dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
Thursday, October 15, 2009 @ 11:44 pm
DNHW outing yesterday! I also went to JB yesterday. It seems that everyone suddenly struck lottery and got big cameras. AWESOME, then pei yun didn't dare to take out her camera! HAH, so last night, the DSLRs ruled.

Arrived late, so I owe theresa ice cream. We arrived around 4pm. Then we played the games. It felt good to play games! ESPECIALLY ball games. I miss netball, and attacking and defending! TEAMWORK, I want to play sometime, it's really satisfying! When we score too!

BBQ, lots of food. REALLY alot of food. I had a great night! Mosquitos were merciless, lots of bites on my leg! :(

Today went to WWW with twins. Sarah backed out, cause she was tired. HAD SO MUCH FUN! I got the weather forecast, rain should only be around late morning and early afternoon. We walked around the place like blind bats. No specs allowed i think, so we were law abiding and decided not to wear. Therefore, we only had my pair of goggles with degree. We played like from 1 to 6 plus. Left Pasir Ris at 7pm! WOAH. LATE isn't it????

Okay, I KNOW I'M SO HAPPY I MANAGED TO GO TO WWW TODAY. YAY! LAUGHED ALOT ALOT ALOT TODAY.