Blooodsucking Math
Thursday, October 22, 2009 @ 4:14 pm
I'm home now, while O2 is probably in school for their math tutorial. I think iochem is interesting? The lecturer explains everything to us in detail, so I managed to follow her when she's teaching. However after lunch, another 2 sessions, just too much for my brain to take.After she kept talking about valence whatever, I totally shut off already. We had 4 hours of chemistry today by the way, and the last few moments were really dreadful. I don't know what to do nowadays. Differentiation is sucking my blood ( know why i keep associating things with sucking my blood? I'm finally on Breaking Dawn, hence, bloooodsucking) everyone around me seems to get what its all about, I think i'm the only one struggling to understand what differentiation really means. So i'm just about to finish yanking out my hair everytime I chance upon a question.I take a super long time to figure out why and how when I'm doing such questions. I wouldn't know what to do if nobody teaches and explains it to me patiently.Finally, Qi Qing I'm happy for you. Work hard okay, you can be promoted. Next year A levels, YOU CAN DO IT!