Monday, September 21, 2009 @ 7:22 pm
Today was a busy day. Woke up at 0600 to go trekking at Dairy Farm Nature Park, and walked for a whole 3 hours. Really tiring, but it was a good walk. I'm so tired out. Tomorrow I have physiotherapy, then probably I think i will go gymming this week, and also swimming. I am so busy this week. My sun burnt is killing me, my skin isn't peeling but it hurts. I'm fine.
Just finished watching the Seoul International Drama Awards 2009 on KBS. As usual, BOF is the most BEST DRAMA. It is sorta expected because its like the hottest drama these days. Kim Hyun Joong has also been voted the Best Male Artiste. Its great, he is really fabulous, and charming as well. Koreans what. Anyway, I just found out that he has H1N1. So hope he gets well soon! Thats all. Today I'm pretty happy, my day has turned out quite well. i think i need to go do my piano theory homework, don't know when my replacement lesson will be since i cancelled it yesterday.