dose of durianmania.
profile
CLARISSA




credits
This blogskin is proudly presented to you by Anna May.
A sudden death
Saturday, September 26, 2009 @ 10:20 am
Life is so fragile. I just saw her over 2 weeks ago, and now, 2 weeks later. She is gone. Gone from this earth. She was around when I came out. My grandmother's friend, since young when I went out with my grandmother she'll be around me. You can say, a family friend. She was a nice person to talk to. I remember holding on to her when we were hurrying for the shuttle bus at the airport. It's probably the closest i've been to her and now she's gone.

I know my grandmother, whenever a close friend of hers passes away. She becomes incredibly restless. She'll start taking out pictures that she had taken from the past and gaze at them like theres no tomorrow. It happened with uncle victor, what more now, aunty anna has passed on. It could have been prevented, and now my granmother blames herself, she's feeling terribly lousy. She is feeling regretful that aunty anna's calls for help did not reach her, and that she could have done something to prevent this sudden death. They were all so excited about the upcoming trip to Kota Kinabalu which is next saturday. However as she awoke this morning, the painful news of one of her best friends passing on has hit her hardly the most.

This death was really sudden. I heard that it was because she was feeling unwell last night thats why, maybe she got help too late. Aunty daisy and aunty annie rushed to her to take her to the hospital i guess. Gran was out with us, and we were at Changi.

As I am speaking, she is laughing over the phone light heartedly, but i can sense the sorrow and unhappiness in her voice. Who isn't sad when a loved one dies? She's just trying to put on an act, to be tough and strong on the outside.

For me, I think I'm being inhumane. I feel deeply saddened. I just can't cry it out. When ever I even think about it, I just think about how much fun we used to have together with aunty anna. Her laughter, and blurness was contagious. Its just like reliving past memories and you don't actual feel that the actual person is gone.

I'll miss her greatly.
I'll miss her ringing up gran, and asking for her even though she's not home.
I'll miss her laughter and her smiles.
I'll miss her pure white hair.

I don't know what I should do now. Good bye aunty anna, I'm missing you already.